Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
141 Posts
[quote author=zba78 link=topic=580.msg4802#msg4802 date=1275607934]Hi all,Just wondering what your opinions are on the Smartq v7 (http://en.smartdevices.com.cn/Products/V7/200912/04-40.html)I'm torn between this and the Moonse E7001 and cant decide which one to pick. Both seems to have favourable reviews.Just wondering what your valued opinions are.[/quote]Another big plus of the Smartq is it comes with three OS!!You can take your pick.For me, I thought I would love Android. I tried it for a couple weeks and chose another OS. It didn't really do what I wanted.You don't have that option with any other device.

· Registered
141 Posts
Unfortunately, with so many devices coming and going so quickly now, there's no such thing as purchasing one that you'll be totally satisfied with. As soon as you make a decision and order one, there will be another tablet hit the market before yours even arrives home. That's part of the reason so many people on these forums own several devices... which they've purchased in a relatively short period of time ((recession? what recession?))For me, the low price won out when I bought the Eken, but I discovered the weak hardware was too limiting and had to sell it while the market is hot. To me the cream of the crop is the iPad, which is more expensive than what I was looking for, so my buying decision was then shifted to "what device can I buy with the fastest processor and best overall hardware for the most reasonable price." For me, the OS isn't near as important as it seems to be to other people... that's a personal decision which can end-up costing in the long run if you invest in lots of apps.Wait another couple of weeks and neither device you're considering will even be a contender then (possibly).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.