Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
HiI am in China at the moment for work and I picked up a SmartQ T7 (not 3G) for when I travel, as an eReader and to play some games too. Reading an ebook on my HTC Desire makes me feel like I need a magnifying glass. I also bought it as it will play avi files which I have plenty of.I am not technical, but I am a little disapointed with the AVI playback. The video and sound are out synch when played with the software installed on the device and also with Rockplayer installed too (The copy of rockplayer I have is a demo copy and it was not installed via google market see below). The avi's I have tried, play fine with Rockplayer on my HTC desire.On the upside the web browsing with the browser that comes preinstalled is good and the mp3 playback is good quality and reading ebooks is fine.I have tried to access the google market to get some other apps but I am having problems with the downloads hanging at starting download, but that could be because of the Wifi Network in the hotel I am in.Probably going to pick another one up for the better half before I leave that is 3G so she has something to browse the net on that isn't as small as her phone or as hulking as an iPad, I'm guessing I need to get the WCDMA as we live in the UK?If you have any other questions then let me know and I'll do my best to try to answer them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I will receive mine Monday october 4th ... I will send a post about my impression

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi ! I got one yesterday ! it's great ... fast and snapy ... 3G work great .... there's some update that could be done on the firmware(no big deal), but SmartQ got the reputation to make a lot of update ... the battery is incredible ... last for hour .... but on 3G the battery comsuption seem more heavy (I'll look forward to it in the next day, and I'll come back with home stat) ... no finger print on the screen ... beautiful screen by the way (800x600 just WOW) ... the mono speaker kick ass, but I red that the 3.5 mm jack was not that good .... I'll try it today ... bref if you got question don't hesite

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.