Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
According on Shanzai.com the T7 Android 2.1 tablet announced last month by the makers who brought you the SmartQ 5 and 7 are currently being sold right now. A good surprise is that the price of the tablet is lower than originally posted, only US$200 (was thought to be US$219). Here are the specs of the tablet:OS: Android 2.1Screen Size: 800?600 SVGA 7" inches ResistiveProcessor: ARM11 720Mhz Variations: Two 3G versions (CDMA2000-EVDO and WCDMA) available Remarks: 256MB RAM, 512MB ROM, MicroSD card slot to support up to 32GB storage, 3.5mm headphone jack and a 4500mAh battery. It can play RMVB, AVI, MKV, WMV and is capable of supporting 1080p videos. The dimensions are 205?136x16 mm and the weight is 420g.Video at this linkMaybe it should be given its own forum?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think the mods should start reconsider about the "one device per forum" scheme they're using. Right now there's even forums for vaporware tablets (Notion Ink). There'll be tens if not hundreds of these gadgets, and it'll get crowded mighty quick. May want to consider grouping them by CPU or brand/type.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='H.P.;35833]I think the mods should start reconsider about the "one device per forum" scheme they're using. Right now there's even forums for vaporware tablets (Notion Ink). There'll be tens if not hundreds of these gadgets' date=' and it'll get crowded mighty quick. May want to consider grouping them by CPU or brand/type.[/QUOTE'] Personally, I'm actually quite happy with the current layout of the forums though I do feel that a tablet shouldn't have its own section till they're released.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
[quote name='H.P.;35833]I think the mods should start reconsider about the "one device per forum" scheme they're using. Right now there's even forums for vaporware tablets (Notion Ink). There'll be tens if not hundreds of these gadgets' date=' and it'll get crowded mighty quick. May want to consider grouping them by CPU or brand/type.[/QUOTE'] I'm trying that out in the wiki main page. Sounds like the TCC8902 area will be growing a lot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Seems to me that the SmartQ section isn't so busy that it's necessary to roll T7 into a separate section.A split is needful at about the point at which it gets confusing to tell apart V7 and T7 discussions.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I think the mods should start reconsider about the "one device per forum" scheme they're using. Right now there's even forums for vaporware tablets (Notion Ink). There'll be tens if not hundreds of these gadgets, and it'll get crowded mighty quick. May want to consider grouping them by CPU or brand/type.
I had to chuckle at this. I'm sure the Notion Ink Adam owners out there busy porting Honeycomb to their "vaporware" tablets may find it funny too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.