Android Tablets Forum banner

Slatedroid Mercury Discussion Thread

55K views 192 replies 73 participants last post by  tony3031 
#1 ·
If you have any question about the Slatedroid Mercury Beta test release please post here.

#7 ·
well my eken dont like your roms lol i never had a problems with other roms this one and hopelessness wince gotta be something odd that cause the bug i formatted with android no aval and windows to maybe ill try to delete a file like i did in wince maybe you know one that won't hurt the install please thank you very much

#8 ·
MAVRO;53490 said:
well my eken dont like your roms lol i never had a problems with other roms this one and hopelessness wince gotta be something odd that cause the bug i formatted with android no aval and windows to maybe ill try to delete a file like i did in wince maybe you know one that won't hurt the install please thank you very much
omg took like 15 minute to get out that slatedroid screen is it normal ?

#11 ·
yep first boot is long so beware its not bugged ! if its say upgrade successful so you good to go . wait at the first boot it took me like 15 minutes ! wow im in love big up boys qwerty keyboard
last question the original home screen in no more ? anyways i can live we that hehe sorry for my english im french

#16 · (Edited by Moderator)
[quote name='Roger Calver;53493]Have you formatted the SD card fully into Fat32 ?' date=' sometimes its best to clean the card.[/QUOTE'] I found this with Relax v1.9.6. One of my two M001's (a white one) required the sdcard to be empty but for the script folder in order to install...while the other (a black one) was happy to install from an sdcard cluttered with loads of files and folders. I've noticed that no two M001's seem to behave exactly the same. I've had personal experience with 5 different M001's so far...and each one has been different for speed and overall behaviour. One had an 'insensitive' screen and was very difficult to use without firmly pressing a stylus on the screen. Fingers were useless.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
Booting. Love the Slatedroid animation.....which is helpful as it's been on the screen for 5 minutes now....and counting.Update: 10 mins...and counting....Update2: OK....finishing first boot in 11 mins. Be patient, people! Looks good.Update3: First re-boot: about 90 seconds. Maybe less. Quick Summary: Great work! Highlights: - The Market works fine. - Wifi tethered to the Net via the access point on my Nexus One. Speed is good. - Got root! SU worked fine in BTEP. - 128MB swap partition on sdcard was recognised and is operationalThe system is responsive. The look of the system is very nice. Taking donations? I'll tip!

#20 ·
[quote name='goroth;53525]and still the changes have to be in scriptcmd?is this the only way to make changes to make touchscreen work?I wouldn't bother much about buttons(maybe the menu button only)' date='but the touchscreen is the most important thing![/QUOTE'] There maybe drivers as well but without being able to test its impossible for me to tell.I will get the code and look at it, just so Im correct what FW does the M70003 use and can you provide a link.

#23 ·
[quote name='Roger Calver;53527]There maybe drivers as well but without being able to test its impossible for me to tell.I will get the code and look at it' date=' just so Im correct what FW does the M70003 use and can you provide a link.[/QUOTE']thank you very much :)this is a link to a working m7003 firmware: M70003+D.rarand this is another one(this is the 1.6v,build 1.7.4):RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehostingthanks again for your help

#25 ·
goroth;53539]thank you very much :)this is a link to a working m7003 firmware: [URL=http://www.mediafire.com/?m1amqfwyzzdzgyz]M70003+D.rar[/URL]and this is another one(this is the 1.6v said:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting[/url]thanks again for your help
Thanks downloading it now and I will check.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.