Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So it's been a week since we started the competition and we've had a fair few entries for it. So it's time to hand over to you guys to choose your favourite. Let the voting begin...1. Mike
2. mp4doggie
3. Radek
4. D-Tronic
5. insanecon
6. Radek
7. shabbir0
8. xdpirate
9. pean77
10. pean77
11. pean77
12. hilltopper06
13. Darken Volk
My god there's some epic entries xD

·
Registered
51 Posts
Going to pick my fav asap. I am a curious how slatedroid.com having its own forums impacts things and the relationship between these forums and those is going to work out? (at least one of the logo entries mentions slatedroid.com, but you can't get here from slatedroid.com??)

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The SlateDroid.com forums should be these ones, I'm not sure why another one has been added. As soon as my exams are over (Monday) I will be transferring the forums over so you can find them at SlateDroid.com.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I take that back, it looks like they're starting their own forums which seems a bit pointless and destructive. I'll email them to see what's going on.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hmm, in that case shouldn't 9+10+11 all be combined? Slightly different fonts but essentially the logo is the same?
16 votes with all three combined. Looks like out little Apple-lovin' buddy lives to fight another day though ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
These are amazing. My slate is un-labled. It would be really cool if we could get stickers made to put on the back, or even little ones that could cover up or go next to the "Enken" logo, like a "Powered by SlateDROID" sticker.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts