1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
Willo just commented he was looking for another M001 so he could do more Dev work. I have no direct knowledge but that sounds like it's not dead.The market needs an androidID maybe an app that generates and stores the ID that you run after firmware install.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I saw what he said. But, Does anyone know how to root this firmware? I can help out if i can get root
I've tried 50 times. I am an android dev. I just dont understand the FS of this device.

·
Registered
119 Posts
@rhcp11235: Thanks for the root script. I've already rooted my M003, but more tools is not a bad thing, especially with the amount of flashing of firmware that is done on these things. I'd rather not take a bunch more time re-doing everything. While I can't pledge any substantive aid RE developing (I have little [spelled zero] coding experience), I whole-heartedly support swap development for these devices. Could open the door to many things.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
@rhcp011235 Willo M001 crashed on him and I know he doesnt like to work without one , he has ordered a replacement

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.