Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GO! NOW SIGN UP HAVE FUN!BOOKMARK!remeber too say thanks too mp4doggie for all his hard work.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Also if anyone wants a SlateDroid.com email address. make your request at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Sorry to a posting pest, but you will need to register to get access to some of the other features, also we are looking for content and reviews provided by our member here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to a posting pest, but you will need to register to get access to some of the other features, also we are looking for content and reviews provided by our member here.
Thanks mp4doggie for the hardwork. I visited the slatedroid.com website. I want to know if this forum will move to that domain, and do I need to register again.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Thanks mp4doggie for the hardwork. I visited the slatedroid.com website. I want to know if this forum will move to that domain, and do I need to register again.
It is possible that the forums will move to their server, although not certain. If they are moved then the databases will be fully backed up so you shouldn't need to worry about re-signing up as all the content will be transferred across.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Yes at least we are hoping that's the plan. D_tronic is working on making a seamless flow over to the slatedroid.site .

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Also mike can you contact me SO i can make sure you have all you administrator rights and the login for the Ftp server if needed

·
Registered
1 Posts
Many thanks mp4doggie for your work !!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Concerned that we may see things start to splinter off, as slatedroid.com has started their own forums rather than linking here.Isn't it better for the community at large to have one forum of focus for this project?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Concerned that we may see things start to splinter off, as slatedroid.com has started their own forums rather than linking here.Isn't it better for the community at large to have one forum of focus for this project?
yeah, i don't understand why there is a new forum over there? or is this one supposed to be transferred?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Quick side question, regarding the Downloads section on the Slatedroid website, which one is the official Eken firmware update? :S

1 - 13 of 13 Posts