Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Slatedroid Community,

On behalf of SKYTEX, we would like to thank Kairnage and the community here for allowing us to be apart of this community. I would like to apologize for not being on the forums too often, but we are trying our best to keep you guys informed and are here to answer any necessary questions that you guys may have.

We have been extremely excited to release our new Dual-Core tablet line (SKYTEX IMAGINE), with three different sizes: 10.1", 9.7", and 7".

Two of them right now, the 10.1" and 9.7" are coming with Android 4.0.4 - and will definitely be upgradeable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Our powerful IMAGINE 7 will boast the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box.

We will be uploading our IMAGINE firmwares on our website very soon! Mike or I will be happy to make the announcement for when these will be available!

Thanks,
Justin

·
Firmware Dev
2,739 Posts
Nice to see you are bringing out new tablets as my experiences with the Skypad Alpha has always been very good.
A solid workhouse and of the highest build qualities Ive come across.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Good to see you had time to post Justin. Once we have the links we can get this post stickied. As soon as my 10.1 arrives we can get started on a custom ROM. I will try to at least put out a MOD as quick as possible.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Thanks for your participation and support, Justin.

Cheers and regards,
Mrsburnout

Why waste time? Stuck

Have fun!
Lol. I wasn't in a hurry . Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the super delay, but we do have an official SKYTEX Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Firmware available on our IMAGINE 10 tablet: Direct SKYTEX Link

We will probably make an announcement there and post the firmware onto our website. We will also be posting an Android 4.0 Firmware as well for those who want to revert back to Android 4.0 or do some developing there.

As of now, our IMAGINE 10 tablets will now be shipping with Android 4.1 pre-installed.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
anyone still on this forum? Is there anything new going on with the imagine series?
I am working on another ROM for the Imagine 10. It's going to be geared more towards a HTPC with apps for using with a wireless mouse or keyboard and tweaked for video and streaming.

·
Registered
12 Posts
How do you put the tablet in flash mode so the rkbatchtool can install 4.1. Someone forgot the instructions in the zip file.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts