Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looking for Skyfire for Android to use on my M003. Unfortunate I'm not able to download with the M003 for what reason ever?!!If anybody has the apps, could you please give me a link or drop as attachment etc.Thanks a lot

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: Got the Skyfire from 3. party already. would like to upload this apps an others as well but that's for Mods and Admins only nor for ordinary members. So, who want that apps, please PM me.

·
Registered
187 Posts
pisthal any chance you can do a review on Skyfire, based on its performance, and features on the M003? I have a poll going for web browsers and Skyfire is doing well, but Opera is in the lead.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes..I have it on my weblog RCS...and you can download it...but easy to find.....and it works great...my weblog is on Weblog RCS, register and log in and go to download sector in the right sidebar and click on android apps.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Thanks for sharing your server. How about M003 as a file server, USB hard driver, server software? Should be able to handle low end server requirements, FTP, torrents, music, ebook, document sharing...load remote app, like VNC and its a low power, small footprint server. Again, thanks for sharing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts