Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Skyfire does not support Flash directly. Skyfire always links you through their servers. If the video is popular, Skyfire transcodes the video on their server and provides you a link to view it. You can see that available flag on the bottom notification bar. If it exists, select that and the videos opens a new screen, plays it and then drops you back to the main web page. The PQ of the video is quite poor but better than not seeing it. I saw a bunch of movie trailers for the upcoming SALT movie in that mode.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote name='PPL;19107]Skyfire does not support Flash directly. Skyfire always links you through their servers. If the video is popular' date=' Skyfire transcodes the video on their server and provides you a link to view it. You can see that available flag on the bottom notification bar. If it exists, select that and the videos opens a new screen, plays it and then drops you back to the main web page. The PQ of the video is quite poor but better than not seeing it. I saw a bunch of movie trailers for the upcoming SALT movie in that mode.[/QUOTE']When i use Skyfire on my Samsung Jack it plays all the flash on the sites i go to, but when i go to the same sites with the Novel it doesn't play them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.