Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
I will take a pic of my slate as soon as I put it back together. working on a proof of concept mod

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The second i get mine(should be about 2 to 3 days) i am disassembling it painting it black with high gloss red droid on the back. adding a usb web can and a small momentary toggle button on the back.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey "mogrith" i love the screen-shot. 1 question your signature it says your using slatedroid 1.3. I see home++ is that a app/widget or what. its baffled me for days because i want to use ecotox firmware but i am scared that come pre-bundled and cannot be removed because i like the traditional sliding menu.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
I am using slatedroid 1.3 but installed Home++ afterward. But I took off the widgets for the date & time.Make that I was using Home++ I just removed it and went back to standard home. You should be able to do that in ECOTOX also. Well see when the M003 comes out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
[quote name='gamesandluv;22155]i believe we shtould have a show your slate board' date=' it would be nice to see other modded slates.Also a show your slates desktop(home screen).[/QUOTE'] great idea! i vote for this!

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
[quote name='gamesandluv;22155]i believe we should have a show your slate board' date=' it would be nice to see other modded slates.Also a show your slates desktop(home screen).[/QUOTE'] How about just opening a 'Show Your Slate Thread in the Android Tablet Themes Forum? It's not connected to any one device.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.