Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Couldn't find screenshot program to use. What you rolling withWas gonna start this same thread........but coulnt find a good program

·
Registered
97 Posts
I don't have an eken. Rolling with the apad. But I. Wanting to post mine also. I know this is eken forum also but...

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Mr ILIA;15879 said:
Colors are very vibrant on these pictures. Is it the same on your devise as well?Because the colors on my device look all washed up.
Hate to mention this, but I went a week without realizing that the screen came with a protective peel-off plastic skin. Or, I did notice a few tiny wrinkles in the edge, and suspected it could be, but was too chicken to try to peel it off -- since I'd read that the Eken screen plastic was a tape overlay and fragile. Wasn't sure what I'd be peeling off if I tried. Finger slides were hard, and it was easily scratched and soft. Finally gingerly tried to peel it off, and whadya know -- the real screen was underneath. Better color, easier to tap, slide, etc.Much better. Don't peel your screen off, but if you got the Eken new and never removed the protective film, well, you can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.