Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
188 Posts
[quote name='robinsjanis;39556]should i buy eken m001 or another tablet? how do i know that mine isnt a clone of eken m001 with 300mhz processor?[/QUOTE]Buy the Eken M003' date=' for the extra $30 you get the important USB A connector, 800x600 screen resolution and its uses MicroSD card so you can take 1 memory card, get adapters and use it on Sony Memory Stick device, SD card, Compact Flash cards, and I've been buying microsd card readers for $1 and getting 20mb/s from my cards. MicroSD cards can work on all you electronic devices (cell phone, mp3 player, digital camcorder, PSP, NDS) and to your Eken M003.[B']M001 vs M003WINNER M003[/B]

· Registered
5 Posts
Don't buy it unless you know you getting the real thing that Eken advertising I bought mine from www.AtoZvarieties.com (which no longer exist) and it is garbage. The one main thing that I got it for (Wifi) it doesn't work...the Wifi is garbage. I tested my regular laptop with the same Wifi signal the M001 is getting and my laptop signal is excellent (full signal bar) and the M001 is just showing poor/fair signal quality (one bar). Save your money and get something better. Samsung and LG is coming out with superior Android tablet PC in next 2-3 months.If I didn't dislike Apple, I would've gone out and get the Ipad, just for the the superior Wifi it has embedded, but I'll wait a couple more months to get a better Android tablet device.The M001 I got will either be given to a young relative if he/she likes it or I'm willing to part with it for just $50... i'll just deal with my lost. I'll even throw in the Transcend 4GB SDHC class 6 card I got for it.

· Premium Member
2,344 Posts
robinsjanis;39556 said:
should i buy eken m001 or another tablet? how do i know that mine isnt a clone of eken m001 with 300mhz processor?
What do want to do with the pad and how much do you want to pay.If the answers are close to learn Android, web browsing, email, read ebooks. NOT mainly watch Video. and pay ~$100then Yes.Otherwise you won't be happy with it. Most of the clone M001 are about the same as a eken M001. What happens is someone things they are getting an Apad with a rouckchip CPU/GPU and get a M001 instead.

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Which apad do you have? 50 bucks I would seriously consider...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.