Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking to get one for my wife. Under $150 market. I looked at specs of this and its sister versions, VIDO N70 and Window N70. How do you guys like it? Any other product that you think I should look at?
She will use it for Flash games, Skype, surfing the web.

Thanks!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hi, I am looking to get one for my wife. Under $150 market. I looked at specs of this and its sister versions, VIDO N70 and Window N70. How do you guys like it? Any other product that you think I should look at?
She will use it for Flash games, Skype, surfing the web.

Thanks!
i have personally own one and i loved it but i would go for the Window N70HD because of the higher Res. on the screen. 1024X600 is just too small for browsing. the N70HD has a Res. of 1280X800 and battery Life isn't too bad either. though, if Res. isn't any of concern i'd get a Vido Mini S (7.85" Screen Res. 1024X768 7.8mm Thick Quad-Core CPU RK3188) and the RK3188 has awesome power consumption

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am sorry to put this here but I cant make a new topic.

I have the N70 ZZver with ICS 4.0.4 and I want to update it to the official JB 4.1.1 which is supposed to be here LINK REMOVED (translate and search for N70 dual engine-4.1.1-20121031-ZZ) but the link does not work.
I cant find any other link to it.
Does anyone have it and could give the link ?

Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.