Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Has anyone figured out a way to create a shortcut to the PDReader application that is native to the PDN? All the other PDN applications have shortcuts but the reader does not. I tried re-installing the PDReader.apk using AppMonster, and it does re-install, but that doesn not create a shortcut within PandaHome. Since the B&N kobo apps don't work right now, it would be nice to be able to get into PDReader without having to reboot into the original launcher.2. Is there any way to remove the shortcuts to the Panda Home phone application? I don't see any need to keep that hanging around since the PDN is not a phone.3. How does one go about copying shortcuts from the Panda Home application page onto the Panda Home shortcut bar?4. Has anyone found a good Panda Home user's guide. The one on their website leaves a lot to be desired!

·
Registered
425 Posts
1. I'm using Bar Control app to activate the tool bar. There's another thread that discusses this tool and how to use it. The tool lists PDReader and you can add it to there. Also, you don't have .to reboot into the original launcher. Install Home Switcher. Nice app.2. Yes. Press on a blank spot on your screen and you get a menu for adding to Home Screen. Press Home Assistant, then Hide Icon. You can also delete the phone app link by dragging it to the trash can (press and hold until you see the trash can at the bottom of the screen and then drag).3. Bar Control. See #1 above.4. Haven't looked. Sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.