Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi All,i am from UK and looking to get Arabic interface for Android powred tablets for my Arabic speaking friends in Middle East, i have looked every where and tried a lot of things like, installing Arabic fonts to system/fonts directory, changing the libwebcore.so and installing ibrahim keyboard.apk and i manage to get my device read in Arabic but when i write it break the words and thats all, i need full Arabic interface like the Chinese interface version, if any one can help me get this done i will pay him $100 into his paypal account. i know people here are very intelligent and some one out there is bound to have the knowledge of how to get this done. Guys i am serious and not messing about.its important for me to get this done so any help would be much appreciated
.thanks.kash

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
YasinSiddiqui;39580]ASAK said:
HybridKangXau 1.3AR - Arabic ROM for Apad iRobot, Android 1.5 ? myapad @ Wordpress[/url]
thanks mate, i checked that one as well, but the same problem, broken Arabic, i managed to get that far my self but i am stuck now to get the full Arabic interface and broken Arabic, anyway thanks for the suggestion, pls do let me know if you come across with anything else.thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks mate, i manage to get that done my self, i have the fonts installed but the problem is that it shows broken Arabic words, and it only support the language in browser, i am looking to get Full Arabic interface or at least no broken words when reading and writing, anyway your suggestion is much appreciated, pls do let me know if you come across some thing else of my use.cheers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi all,is there no one to take on this challenge???come on some one, i strongly believe there must be alot of people out there with the knowledge and skills to make it happen.

·
Registered
143 Posts
[quote name='kash_eco;42051]hi all' date='is there no one to take on this challenge???come on some one, i strongly believe there must be alot of people out there with the knowledge and skills to make it happen.[/QUOTE']I'm not one of them, but you're probably right.However, perhaps it's possible that this is a task that's worth a lot more than $100 in time and effort?I'm sure that if was just a couple of hours work someone would have claimed your money already.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.