Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a probleme with the new eken m002 Pandawill: the error "Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly" at the begining. SO i put the new firmware 1.7.4, but i have now a probleme of sensitivity of my touchscreen, when i try to slide the screen i always select in the same time.is there a way to fix this sensitivity.Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kiddy;53716 said:
Try to flash FW 1.9.1 for Eken M002 instead.Edit: Did flashing this fw solved the issue?
Thank you but i cannot find the working FW 1.9.1 for eken M002, I cannot open the rar file 1.9.1 with 7ZIP

·
Registered
77 Posts
[quote name='robert;56041]Thank you but i download this file and i stil cannot open it with 7zip' date=' it is not a rar file.Bye[/QUOTE'] Strange, I have downloaded serval custom ROMs for M002 and I can unpack without any problems with 7zip on Win7

·
Registered
291 Posts
Open the settings application and then scroll all the way down to where it says calibrate touchscreen. If you are having trouble being able to get their I suggest finding something to use as a makeshift stylus. Also if you hold down for a second before trying to scroll you are more likely to get a clean scroll instead of selecting something.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ok, thanks for the instructions. I've bough a Eken M002 from pandawill also but havent received yet. After reading the forum, it seems that it has to be flashed for better preformance. But i dont know if i dare to flash if it might brick my tablet.Anyone bough from pandawill and flashed successfull without problems?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts