Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
WAS Selling My EKEN M001 UK Ebay (SOLD)Bought this on Ebay from China Gonna Miss it ..Saving cash for Dell Streak (more likely Apad)What i got and am now selling ..Unbranded Eken M001..(For Anybody Buying One of these Devices get Actual Specs from M001 owners on WWW.SLATEDROID.COM)Some FactsGOOD...Has Excelent Android 1.6 OS Custom rom from ECOTOX on WWW.SLATEDROID.COM(Vast Improvements through this Rom)Vast Amount of Available Free Apps to Download to card (Apps Easy install from card)Music through 3.5 Headphones..Nice Big 7 inch screen for..EbooksBrowsing..Google Maps with StreetViewNot so good (but possibly Fixable) see Slatedroid.comYouTube App (works but in low res and low color)Games Work don't expect 3d to run smoothDon't Expect Smooth hi-colour VideoPart of Screen has what's been called the Napkin Efect Bright Spots behind screen) possibly caused by Backlight LED'S or Touchscreen Sensors..Couple of scuff marks on back of Device..to sum up ... Android 7 inch Device (Fits in your pocket) Easily Upgradable ,Thousands of Apps ,Ebook reader ,Google maps ,Games ,Music.and More...Moders and Hackers will love this Device ...I wish i had time..Delivered to UK only.....SOLD....Too Honest ?started at 99p sofar.. ?42 Ends Thursday around 4pm

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK Just had My Time wasted with last minute bidder on Ebay..it's now on 2nd chance offer to ?50 bidder.If they do not want I will take 1st offer ..in UK of ?50 including UK postage and cleared paypal payment.Will Update status here.. soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.