Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my Eken M001 for $75 shipped. I've only used a few times (5 times max). I was originally going to use it as an ebook reader but decided that I would like a kindle instead. My loss is your gain. First person to send payment to my paypal ([email protected]) gets it. Please make sure to email me to confirm also. Check out my feedback on ebay (user name: xchinamanx) to see my feedback. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
What chipset?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
I don't think he was asking for himself. We assume not everyone knows about the m001 and maybe looking at specs before buying the more detailed your ad is the better it is for newbies looking to buy a tablet

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
What device do I moderate?Oh yeah... NOT THE M001. I can't help but notice you didn't answer the question... Stats for YOUR device are not the sort of information on the top of my head. That, and for some reason I was thinking APAD anyway. May your return on this sale reflect your overwhelming tolerance, patience, and civility... Got a quarter here somewhere...[Mp4d, shhhhh. Let him be a prick to the next few enquirers... I'm banking on getting this thing CHEEEEEEEP]

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
LOL!!!So you don't know... You OWN it, and you don't know...?:p[getting cheeeeeper all the time...][edit]Alright, so I'll be an adult.... a little.Is this an EKEN eken, or a knockoff? Do you know? There are a few of those.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
I've got a PDN, a nook OTW, and an ipod touch I'm about to brutalize. My plate is full... I'm seriously interested, but I'll wait and see what other interest you get. I also know fairly little about these. ;-D

·
Registered
143 Posts
I wouldn't listen to what lawman had to say anyway, because by his logic even though a tablet costs approx. $50 to make and sell nobody is supposed to sell it above market value because it isn't fair to him.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
[quote name='bmurphr1;17458]I wouldn't listen to what lawman had to say anyway' date=' because by his logic even though a tablet costs approx. $50 to make and sell nobody is supposed to sell it above market value because it isn't fair to him.[/QUOTE'] I'm not getting into it with you, but keep it up and I'm going to start deleting your posts. Flaming is incivility, which is my mod mandate. Nothing personal, but consider it fair warning. xchinamanxDid this device sell yet? (Bump :) )

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not yet. A few people have emailed but no one has sent payment. Going to list on ebay for $90 shipped on Saturday. I think $75 shipped on this forum is a good deal.I can ship next business day as soon as payment is received. Thanks.

·
Registered
100 Posts
[quote name='lawman;18132]I'm not getting into it with you' date=' but keep it up and I'm going to start deleting your posts. Flaming is incivility, which is my mod mandate. Nothing personal, but consider it fair warning. xchinamanxDid this device sell yet? (Bump :) )[/QUOTE'] kind of like your fox news post?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
unless someone is either inquiring or offering to buy this item, please keep all other comments to the relevant sections.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Jim Lins;20523 said:
is this still for sale?
yeah, what he said?If you haven't already ebayed it, or it doesn't go on ebay, pm me. I'm feeling CRAZY...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.