·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We should each post 20 auctions for $0.01 each and state in the auction not to buy anything, but just provide all the important links to this site.I know some people will still buy the instructions, but that just irritates me.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Hey bear if you choose advance edit, it appears to let you edit your post. In my business we call it a workaround not the fix ;)

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Thats messed up. :| They sold 4 copies already.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Not defending the ratbastard...I emailed one of the buyers telling him not to pay as he could get all the info here for free......but if the info is posted here which I guess is a public forum does it not become public domain and anyone can take that info and sell it to anyone who is willing to pay for it? I would say legally he couldn't be touched, but ethically ...well karma will probably cause his sausage to go green and fall off.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Someone needs to ask a question on the auction. " Is this the same information available for free on www.slatedroid.com?" lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
[quote name='nchntrman;29202]Someone needs to ask a question on the auction. " Is this the same information available for free on www.slatedroid.com?" lol[/QUOTE] Done' date=' but not quite as nicely as you put it. This really bothers me for some reason...Sent my message to all three auctions. Yeah, I found another: [URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220646947581']UNLOCK Pandigital Novel eReader Tablet - Guide & Tools - eBay (item 220646947581 end time Aug-31-10 10:47:56 PDT)[/URL]

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have always believed that Stupidity should be negatively reinforced. Be it via Pain, or Monetary fine... this is kind of the same thing...One time I bought something on ebay after 5min of research, 2min after buying it I found out I had payed $20 more than I could have buying it outright from the company that made it.I was stupid, and deserved it, havent done anything like that again...

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Stupid people keep the economy from completely collapsing. They are part of our global ecosystem and should be preserved.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.