Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped my M001 today, and the screen broke. It still boots, and you can see the image, but there's a crack on the screen, and the touch sensor doesn't. (Sense touch, that is.)Is this thing useful to anyone here? Maybe someone with a good screen but dead mainboard, or someone who wants to hack the hardware? I'd like to get $20US for it if I can -- I don't know what the market will bear.Thanks,Joe_Bloe

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Somebody had a post where their brand new M001 would boot but not get past the boot screen. Sounds like he should put your chocolate in his peanut butter. That sounds vaguely gay, doesn't it...?

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ill buy it for 20 bucks if you still have it. I need a second machine for testing and can use a mouse.

·
Registered
157 Posts
For memory upgrading purposes (i think), xboxhacker needs a donor to test out some improvements./vbulletin/market/1046-req-i-need-cheap-dead-broken-eken-m001.htmlHe's in the process of finding a compatible memory ic to replace the 128MB that M001 eken's already have. I've found 256MB ic in the same ball arrangement (84-FBGA) however i havent checked pinouts. DAMN COLLEGE!

·
Registered
103 Posts
itanium;7829]For memory upgrading purposes (i think) said:
/vbulletin/market/1046-req-i-need-cheap-dead-broken-eken-m001.html[/url]He's in the process of finding a compatible memory ic to replace the 128MB that M001 eken's already have. I've found 256MB ic in the same ball arrangement (84-FBGA) however i havent checked pinouts. DAMN COLLEGE!
Exactly what i need it for :)Joe if you still got it, i will take it....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.