Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,not sure if I should have listed this on eBay first but I thought I'd give it a shot on here and see if anyone was interested before I took the eBay route!I'm selling my EKEN M001. It's only been used about four or five times and is absolutely as new. Completely empty user space, and been re-flashed to the latest 1.7.4 official firmware...unfortunately since playing with it a little I've just discovered it's not for me so thought I'd sell it on. It's fully boxed, comes with charger, UK wall plug adapter, instruction booklet, and an iPod style data/USB cable. Am also throwing in a 2GB SD card and a stylus for free. The tablet even has it's screen protector on still and is perfect!I'm UK based and would rather post to the UK only, thanks.Anyone want to make me a sensible offer for this before I eBay it?!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just sold mine to a slatedroider .. After being messed about on Ebay by last minute sham bidder who canceled bid scaring or p**ing offprevius winner from accepting 2nd chance offer.got refund of fv fee but no refund of time wasted thank god for paypal and slatedroid.like ebay but losing trust in it because of minority of scammers.but good luck

·
Registered
53 Posts
I brought the one from funthumbsup, just waiting to get it, i have a few people that are interested in getting one,can you hold on sticking it on ebay for a few days as one of them may want it, how much you looking for so i can let them know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I'll hold off putting it on eBay for a while longer, if I can avoid going the eBay route I'd obviously like to! I don't really know how much they re-sell for to be honest, I was kind of hoping to get about ?100 for it as I've had it for such a short time and paid considerably more than that for it, is that unrealistic? I am open to suggestions on price because I'm just not sure!As above, it does get warm with wi-fi on. I find it less warm with the wi-fi switched off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.