Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
[quote author=dsf767 link=topic=12.msg4308#msg4308 date=1275488958]Could we get a section breakdown setup for the aPad like you do for the M001. The main forum is getting a little crowed and now that custom roms are starting to be developed it seems only natural to have its own section setup and broken out in the more specific boards ala the M001 boards.[/quote]Seconded. There's 97 topics in there!!! Subsections: General Section + Q/AApplicationsUser ExperiencesDevelopment and Technical DiscussionAlso for general device discussion, can we have subcategories sorted by platform? ARMv7: A8 CortexARMv5/6: Legacy ARM (ARM9 and ARM11)x86: netbook tablets, Atom, Moorestown

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
Noticed you rolled back forums. Could we get a section for the Pandigital Novel please?

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Hello,
Can we get a device section for the Pipo M5 3g ?.I'm searching for a custom rom but i
don't found it anywhere in the internet.It should be very nice if probably someone here has an updated rom.

Greets
Okay, I put it in the Pipo folder under the RK3066 category ...

post your rom request here: Pipo M5

Good luck and thanks for the suggestion

Edit: oops, just saw your request and moved it for you ... http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/87689-pipo-m5-max-customrom/

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi,
May we have a new section for Ainol ax1 Poseidon. It's a new 3G tablet from Ainol which is a good buy for money. I have ordered my one few days back and will receive in a couple of days. I couldn't find any section or thread covering this new device.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ZP950H using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Hi,
May we have a new section for Ainol ax1 Poseidon. It's a new 3G tablet from Ainol which is a good buy for money. I have ordered my one few days back and will receive in a couple of days. I couldn't find any section or thread covering this new device.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ZP950H using Tapatalk 2
Not exactly sure why you had to ask twice?

Answered in your topic here: http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/88882-ainol-ax1-poseidon/

Good luck with your new tablet.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
This 3 posts before you can download seems silly. If you do not know much about android, how _ can i answer questions posed by other users.
I wanted to root my tablet with an archive that is on your site, but i need to post and wait for approval. very bad, in my opinion. Good luck with your forum

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
This 3 posts before you can download seems silly. If you do not know much about android, how _ can i answer questions posed by other users.
I wanted to root my tablet with an archive that is on your site, but i need to post and wait for approval. very bad, in my opinion. Good luck with your forum
Thanks for your opinion.

Good luck with your tablet.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
UPDATE: 9/13/12 - - We are aware of the "3 post" pink notification strip. Please disregard it ... it will go away after your third post via forum refresh. Once you make your first acceptable post, you will have Junior membership and board privileges. - -

12/08/12 - [Your membership must be activated via SLD registration email. Please check your spam folder.
//UPDATE

<snip...>
Welcome to SLD.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi mrsburnout,

in "Cortex A9" can you please rename the section Amlogic 8726-m8?

The official name for that soc is now Amlogic M802.

The first tablet using this soc, the Onda v975m is also really available now and it seems to be a very good deal. So a Onda v975m subsection would be nice also.

Thank you very much for all your great work!

Chris

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.