Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
[quote name='vinillum;59340]While trying to install usb drivers on Windows 7 64bit' date=' it keeps saying that drivers are not compatible with my device... anyone else got that and managed to install it anyway?[/QUOTE'] Just figured it out... Don't download that .inf file in the tutorial, it will not let you install your device...

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got it working using the link to the usb drivers elsewhere on this website - the files are on the Chinese language WITS site. The augendev wiki instructions work as long as you are sure you have the right usb drivers.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Adhocable now won't change to adhoc. I get an error "could not save adhoc wifi settings" and "file not found" language. That folder looks empyrean now - but it worked last night. Weird. Sent from my slatedroid-pdn using Tapatalk

·
Registered
190 Posts
i just rooted and was looking at the adhoc setup steps and i dont know if its just im still learning names/terms an such or if his instructions didnt make clear english but i didnt understand his instructions. that and also the zip on that post i cannot download and i really dont see the point of joining that forum when im member here just for 1 zip.could you quick add clear-er instructions and zip for the adhoc? and also the link for sdk/adb has a step to download and copy/paste/overwrite this file "android_winusb.inf" but i read somewhere to not do this step. can you confirm and if correct note 1st post. thanks for any clarification

·
Registered
2 Posts
okay;59379 said:
I got it working using the link to the usb drivers elsewhere on this website - the files are on the Chinese language WITS site. The augendev wiki instructions work as long as you are sure you have the right usb drivers.
HelloHow can i install the usb driver from the Witstech site.All i have is an usb, sys and dll file on the sdcard.rgdsfrank

·
Registered
78 Posts
[quote name='franklind;82492]HelloHow can i install the usb driver from the Witstech site.All i have is an usb' date=' sys and dll file on the sdcard.rgdsfrank[/QUOTE'] For me on Vista, I plugged a81-E in and waited for it to be found by PC. It won't find drivers initially but will give you an option to manually locate drivers. Point the setup to the file on computer where the drivers are located (usb, sys and dll file) and they should install for you. NOTE: These files should be on PC not on sd card.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[quote name='franklind;82492]HelloHow can i install the usb driver from the Witstech site.All i have is an usb' date=' sys and dll file on the sdcard.rgdsfrank[/QUOTE'] Can some one point me to the usb driver from witsetch site(Referred above?)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I wonder if someone could help.I followed the instructions and on my PC, I can 'see' the ADB Interface with the Wits Android 21 Sooner Composite ADB Interface shown under the ADB Interface.When I try to run the SDK Manager, all looks normal but...when i go to the cmd.exe screen, I cannot enter any commands. If I try other options under tools in the SDK folder (eg 'emulator' or 'adb') the cmd screen flashes on for a second (seems to do something) and then disappears.Any ideas appreciated.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.