Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
tipstir;47277 said:
Which ROM are you using? Also Shut that down and remove the card Start it up without the Card. Then shut it down again. Insert the card and start it up with the card.
It's always done it, from the original 1.7.4 to the current 1.9_88. Card in or out, wireless or hibernate on or off, it randomly wakes up and if the card is installed it then 'prepares' it.

·
Registered
404 Posts
[quote name='fV46OEZTCN4S;47328]It's always done it' date=' from the original 1.7.4 to the current 1.9_88. Card in or out, wireless or hibernate on or off, it randomly wakes up and if the card is installed it then 'prepares' it.
[/QUOTE'] Even if you uncheck "Background data enabled"?

·
Registered
142 Posts
[quote name='HidePerso;47387]I use widget to switch it (light' date=' wi-fi and background data)[/QUOTE']Ah, I'm with you now, it's also called 'sync'. No, that makes no difference either. I've tried many combinations of card, wireless, airplane, sync but it still wakes up when it feels like it......sometimes 15 minutes, sometimes 15 seconds!

·
Registered
404 Posts
I try something on m little animal:1. Just try disable wi-fi and "background data" - hibernate - device randomly wake after some seconds :(2. Use ES Task Manager - Refresh and Kill all - hibernate - device sleep! :)What i usually found in background - Smart Keyboard Pro, Beautiful Widgets and Titanium Backup - looks like this apps can wake up device. Your suggestions?Now i try deinstall Beautiful Widgets

·
Registered
5 Posts
[quote name='bnorontako;47090]go to setup- audio and display-suspend time out choose never time out' date=' maybe it will fix that, it's work for me[/QUOTE']Hey, thanks! That also worked for me on my 1.9_88... but I'm afraid it will waste the battery? Maybe it is will be great to find a better solution...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.