Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've bought the eken m-003 8" apad and think, that it is ok to buy for that low price.But one thing is really horror, the scrolling. If I try to scroll (in browser or elsewhere) it does scroll and clicks anything and everything. All the settings go wrong and windows open or new bookmarks open and stuff like that, it is complete bulls***. 80% of the time I am trying to avoid wrong actions while scrolling.My question: Is there a way to assign the 2 buttons above (+ or - volume) to use them as scroll buttons?P.S I flashed caffeine onte the pad, good rom it is faster now, but no way to assign the buttons....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Soo.. Exactly What action produces proper scrolling? I cant do a god damn thing with this POS..... And no clue what exactly im trying to do Is it a 1 finger, 2 finger, or WHAT action to scroll. I cant believe these assholes left it so you cant even use a scrollwheel mouse to control it via USB.Makes this unit completely useless is what i see. First i buy a nook (Complete garbage) and now an M003 (completely unusable) and i still dont have anything i can use as an ebook reader. Cant even see the names of the files on the SD card clearly. No way to set SMALL text for the windows that insist on me using scrolling (which DOES NOT WORK in any way shape or form. Anyhow, anyone figure out how to scroll please tell me. What a NIGHTMARE.

·
Registered
90 Posts
use the back/tip of your finger/thumb nail to scroll (index finger up, thumb down) until you get used to the pressure required. It takes some getting used to if you have an iPhone; the feel is very different.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.