Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
This script will open up the market on your C71 if you live in the western world as they say. If you brick your tablet it is not my responsibility. I'm sure Zenithink will have an official fix soon if you would like to wait.

Instructions:
1. Unzip Rar
2. Hook tablet to DEV port.
3. Make sure USB Debugging is on (System > Development > USB Debugging checked) - This is a stock setting with any stock Zenithink ROM
4. Turn display setting to shut off after 5 mins.
5. Run ZT280_282MarketFix.bat
6. Reap the benefits of my research and other people's time.

This script will give your tablet a Galaxy S II fingerprint so you will see a lot of Gameloft apps. Just because you see them does not mean your tablet will run them.

https://hotfile.com/dl/159853449/cb68ee5/MarketPatch.rar.html

This script will work for the C91 also but it will say C71 in About System.

Edit:
4/?/2012 Fixed a batch file typo.
4/13/2012 Made the script more vague to use on the Z102 & C91
4/27/2012 Fixed build.prop to make camera work.
6/14/2012 Updated Host

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have a problem getting pc to recognize tablet to run this. Any ideas?

Keri

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Have a problem getting pc to recognize tablet to run this. Any ideas?

Keri
Did you read the read me.txt and do the following?

install the drivers provided with the script under the "usb_driver" directory. If you don't do this your computer will not see your tablet. If you skip this part the fix won't work. When the drivers are installed you will see an Android device as one of the first devices in Windows in Device Manager in Control Panel -> System -> Device Manager. Or a shortcut is to hold the windows key and press pause break.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for this script, simple to run! I did notice that some apps like Vlingo are inaccessible after running the script (must admit didn't try to download them prior to the full market script). Is it expected for apps like vlingo to be blocked?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi... I did follow your instructions.. But still my Play store doesn't open.... It still says ërror retry.... what's that.. could you please help me to solve this problem...

mine ZTPAD c91 Upgraded

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts