Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well , I don't have the tablet yet.
I have puchased it and I'm waiting for the delivery (perhaps tomorrow).

Is it possible that they have crapy clone G9 on the Chinese market?
Well dude if you buy from a good company, they will never send you clone. From where did u buy? I bought from Aliexpress.com and the seller was SOC Electronics. The good thing abt the website is I can open a dispute if they send bad product before the money is released to the seller.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I bought from a seller on ebay Hong Kong.
Ebay with Paypal has good buyer protection.
I wanted to buy from SOC Electronics on Aliexpress but I was afraid to buy a crap product . I read on many Chinese reviews that there are a lot of screen problem on G9 ( death pixel, lighting,...).

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's been a while since anyone has added to this thread so I hope it's still active as I have a couple of questions...

1. I would feel more confident trying this mod on my Momo11 Bird if I've managed to backup my setup, but the most complete way to do this I believe is using Titanium Backup. Would it be easy enough to run the Tasslehoff Root script (option 3) and then install Titanium Backup, backup my system and then continue with the other options/modifications?

2. I've currently installed the customised firmware 'MOMO11Birdandroid 4.03.20120515' and am considering updating with the latest firmware 'MOMO11 BIRD-4-Neutral-0522' before running the Tasselhoff modifications. Should the Tasselhoff scripts run fine with these latest firmware updates and/or has anyone successfully done this with either of these new firmwares? If not would I be safer retro-installing a previous firmware 'MOMO11小鸟版_android 4.0_20120317' or 'momo11.20120229'?

This is all new to me, so any help appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I applied this to a "K.R.O.S.S. M742" tablet, which appears to be a clone/rebranded MOMO11 Bird, running "20120522_with Neutral LOGO firmware". Works great! Thank you for your great work!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts