Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay Zenpad owners ( and others alike), I have been spending all my time trying to get the best out of my tablet. There are a few issues we need to get around. The screen won't turn off on its own. There is an app called "Screen Off" on the market. It costs just .99 cents. Basically just put the app on you homescreen and when you want to turn of the screen just tap on it, after a few seconds the screen will turn off. Careful though, the screen will turn on if you touch it again. This is perfect if you are about to sleep and need a quick way to turn the screen off. Enjoy!Sent from my Zenpad 4

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
synonymous;39918 said:
Why not just power the unit off? Seems like a waste of battery life to me. You're just going to have to charge it the next day.
Yup I agree. That's a better alternative. Just saying you could use this if ur also planning to come back to it in a few minutes as well. Boot time isn't all that quick.Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.