Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Is it me or is it normal that often screen shakes when I touch the screen for longer period

Sent from my Ainol Novo8 Advanced using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys,

Is it me or is it normal that often screen shakes when I touch the screen for longer period

Sent from my Ainol Novo8 Advanced using Tapatalk
Seems like im not the only one with the problem. For me it mostly happens when i charge the battery.
Try the "MultiTouch Visualizer 2" from the market. Whenever i charge and try using multitouch (as well as single touch), the
circle in the app is very unstable. After removing the charger it becomes normal again.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems like im not the only one with the problem. For me it mostly happens when i charge the battery.
Try the "MultiTouch Visualizer 2" from the market. Whenever i charge and try using multitouch (as well as single touch), the
circle in the app is very unstable. After removing the charger it becomes normal again.
Exactly. I did a test yesterday and when novo is connected to power outlet shaking is just huge and happens every time. Without electricity connected it also happens but not as often.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I've noticed the same thing. But compared to the screen "shake" problem I have with the A8 FS-805T. This is relatively minor. It doesn't impact anything like it does on the A8. I can't even do something as simple as delete on icon on that one. On the NOVO 8 I can still do everything. And when it's off the charger it disappears. It doesn't bother me then, however, if I hadn't had the experience with the A8 that I did I might be a bit irritated at it. But it is what it is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts