Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I have just ordered my A81-E. I know there are no G-Sensors inside the unit but i was wondering if there is any way setting one of the keys on the unit to rotate the screen? if not what are the available solutions to this?Thank You.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First of all, thank you for your comments. do you know if i would be able to use one of the tablets keys for rotating the screen? I'm afraid that it would be very inconvenient to go back to home screen and then back to the application every time i want to rotate the screen.

·
Registered
160 Posts
[quote name='dimako83;35539]First of all' date=' thank you for your comments. do you know if i would be able to use one of the tablets keys for rotating the screen? I'm afraid that it would be very inconvenient to go back to home screen and then back to the application every time i want to rotate the screen.[/QUOTE'] If you've run the app recently it would be in your recent apps list by holding the home button. At least thats the way Rotating Screen app for 1.5 works. Thats not too much trouble.

·
Banned
205 Posts
You can also team the screen rotate app with the "smartbar" app and have the rotate function in the notify bar (on the top). Most apps open in the mode the were ment to be in, the rotate app works well for internet browsing. Apps like ereaders and pdfviewers usually have rotate built into menu. The meaning of all this, screen rotate has really been easy/non-issue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.