Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does your white background look purple/pink, and makes it almost unreadable?Mine is there now just did a rom update hoping that is would fix the issue. No luck.1 hour into web browsing the white on my tablet tuned a bright pinkish color, real grainy image.Any help would be great.Emailed Eken they sent me to the reseller I bought it through, and the reseller said there is a new update coming out soon that will fix the issue. Lets hope.

·
Registered
446 Posts
yeah, or that they give me the damng source so i can fix it XP

·
Registered
143 Posts
When I bought this I really didn't expect such a low rez screen. It's terrible! Worse than my old Hitachi tablet bought back in 1998. Honestly.This device will never be a good video or image viewer.But I did find a great solution... listed mine on Craigslist and instantly had tons of response. Sold mine within an hour of listing... for a profit!!I really wanted to like the Eken (and Android) but I'm not sold on either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have the same problem using the HDMI output? (if the tablet has one), if it doesn't, and your resolution used to be better, reflash it, but first make sure, because reinstalling the firmware will reset it to factory settings.

Good luck!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hope all have better resolution than I did with the Aishuo S2 I bought.

It was a gorgeous display to start, but within a day it went bad. No fix from the mfg. anywhere in sight ...so back it went.

I really did not think screen problems were that big of a deal, but I was not the only S2 user with probs & it looks as if it was not limited to Aishuo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.