Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screen Protector on Pandigital Novel

14K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  Mark Adams 
My ebay '3X Clear LCD Screen Protector Film Cover For Apple iPad' arrived today. I measured it and cut one side of the ipad protector so it would fit the PDN. And rounded the 2 corners. I should have made sure the PDN was dust free first, because it was a pain trying to get the little bubbles out (and didn't get all of them out either). I'll try to do the next one properly--good thing they come 3 in a pack. The film is thin, so I haven't noticed any difference with or without the film. The gel cover fits over the edges of the protector, so it doesn't hamper your PDN experience. If you don't have a gel cover, you might want to cut the film smaller so that it doesn't extend onto the white bits.Anyway, for the BIN price of $3.94 shipped for 3X protectors, pretty okay. Oh, and that extra piece I lopped off will be used for my Nintendo DSi. You might get it cheaper in Auction, but I noticed most were going for $3 and change anyway.Drats, I wish I'd gotten this earlier. I noticed a 3mm scratch on the screen as I was putting the film on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.