Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo, I'm looking for some usable screen protector for (my incoming) ZT-180. I have a very good experience with using of protector on my iPhone, but it's a capacite display..Did u try to use ZT-180 with some screen protector? If so, what about sensitivity of touchscreen, is it OK? I hate glazy screen and fingerprints on display .. :]Thx for info, kind regards, Jan

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for posting the link Tosko! I've been hunting for a screen protector for the zenpad I've ordered for a couple of days.

·
Registered
50 Posts
MRH;38745 said:
Thanks for posting the link Tosko! I've been hunting for a screen protector for the zenpad I've ordered for a couple of days.
You're welcome. Give us all your review about this screen protector, only in case you decide to order one of course.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for info! Is it necessary to modify the shape of this protector, or it fits to ZT-180 as it is? :]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Many thanks for the 'Heads Up'. I also wondered about the size, as it states it is full size, and the photo on the web page suugests it covers right to the edge covering the surround; doesn't this lift the cover above the active screen on the edges?I have ordered one anyway, as this would seem to be better than nothing.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ouch! 10 bux. Anyone on aliexpress selling this same cover?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
>Tosko: I forgot to ask, is this protector "dull finish" or with glary surface? What about fingerprints on this protector, is it better in comparison without it? And, btw, I don't actually know, if the screen surface of ZT-180 is from glass or plastic, is it resistant to scratches? Thanks for info (and plz excuse my English too ;] ..)

·
Registered
50 Posts
yep it's fits the ZT-180. Don't have to modify it.
Fizzi;38960][B][COLOR=Blue]Many thanks for the said:
Actually, the edges are fine. It was the home button that was a tiny bit covered. But no problem for me, just grabbed my scissors and cut off a tiny bit. Was just by a few millimeters, but was enough to bug me
But it's a really good cover.
spachal;38985]>Tosko: I forgot to ask said:
When the device is turned off it shows a reflection. But when the device is turned on, you dont even notice you have one on your device.About the finger print, there are just a few finger prints on it. But it's never as much compared to a device without the protection cover.Regarding scratches, yes it really is resistant to scratches. I tried to scratch my nail on it (quite hard too
) But no scratches.The screen surface is from plastic because you can bend it a little bit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you're lucky enough to have kiosks in your mall that will do it, buy a protector for a widescreen 10-13" laptop screen, and have them cut it down to size. They did a great job on mine (they avoided the hole problem by just not covering that part of the surface, the protector stops where the button begins), and only charged me approx. $3!

·
Registered
68 Posts
had a free protector in my box... but decided not to.kind of regret it now cos when using a stylus I scratched the screen

·
Registered
439 Posts
serwei;91556 said:
had a free protector in my box... but decided not to.kind of regret it now cos when using a stylus I scratched the screen
Yeah I know what you mean, I was so afraid of scratching mine that I left the original on there for over a month before I got my Invisible Shield.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am also having a hard time finding a decent cheap screen protector.

I want it to be cheap and cover the WHOLE front. I don't care if it doesn't have a hole for the button. I'll cut out my own hole, lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts