Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a tablet Freescale IMX 515 - Cortex A8 - 8" lcd from Merimobiles and after problems to access the Android Market I decided update the firmware, well now the Android Market is working very well but the screen is now in the wrong way in other words when I hold the tablet horizontally the display is sideways the home bar is on the left when I turn the tablet clockwise ( to make it vertical ) the screen goes horizontal. I have reset the tablet to factory settings but it is still the same.

Someone pls help me...

Rogerio

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a tablet Freescale IMX 515 - Cortex A8 - 8" lcd from Merimobiles and after problems to access the Android Market I decided update the firmware, well now the Android Market is working very well but the screen is now in the wrong way in other words when I hold the tablet horizontally the display is sideways the home bar is on the left when I turn the tablet clockwise ( to make it vertical ) the screen goes horizontal. I have reset the tablet to factory settings but it is still the same.

Someone pls help me...

Rogerio
So where you ever able to resolve this, I wanna know if these things can be fixed.

thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts