Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been using the Eken M001 for a few weeks now. Generally pleased with what it can do. recently upgraded to 1.7.4. (Official). Today, the screen froze/controls locked. I waited for the machine to run down the battery. I switched it on again, and after a while the same thing happened again. Any idea as to what the problem may be? Are there any problems with the new upgrade/firmware? Any tips as to how to resolve without waiting for the batteries to run out each tinme so that I can re-boot?I also notice that the machine seems to take slightly longer than before the 1.7.4 upgrade to boot up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had the same problem, decided to redo firmware with a clean sd card. Seemed to do the trick, have found that having a clean SD card when installing firmware helps...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Anyone tried the "reset" pin-hole on the back of the M001? I'm wondering if that gets the device out of a lockup, given you can't pull the battery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.