Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CHANGING SCREEN DENSITY:I have been playing around with the screen density. Go to System/build.prop file and go down to the line ro.sf.lcd_density=180I changed the "160" to 240 and it makes everything a bit larger but the screen is much brighter and sharper. Have not tried any other values. What do you think?

·
Registered
72 Posts
dinsight3fl;40176 said:
CHANGING SCREEN DENSITY:I have been playing around with the screen density. Go to System/build.prop file and go down to the line ro.sf.lcd_density=180I changed the "160" to 240 and it makes everything a bit larger but the screen is much brighter and sharper. Have not tried any other values. What do you think?
do u have any screenshots of before and after? curious to see how it looks. if u have a rooted tablet, download drocap 2 to take screenshots.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have not had much time to play with it. Only here wih browser. Works fine, just" fits to page" by sqeezing the larger text and icons from the sides and stacks them vertcally....more lines. I did notice the cursor seems to be missing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.