Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for my bad english I ordered from Miss wang as she'v good reputation here . I ordered since 30 Aug with EMS and she gave me fake tracking number that's always unable to check. always said ems problems . I wait for one week now nothing happen. just opened dispute. and wait what going on. I suggest you to avoid this seller.

·
Registered
14 Posts
gongz;52419 said:
sorry for my bad english I ordered from Miss wang as she'v good reputation here . I ordered since 30 Aug with EMS and she gave me fake tracking number that's always unable to check. always said ems problems . I wait for one week now nothing happen. just opened dispute. and wait what going on. I suggest you to avoid this seller.
Hi. I have ordered and received 6 different MIDs from Eternal and have found service equal to or better than most you will find at Aliexpress.com. However, i have always insisted on UPS rather than EMS for delivery and tracking is much better through UPS. This shipping is often included in the purchase cost. My advise is to always take the opportunity to 'chat' with Emily when she is online or email her or Kham to discuss the items you are interested in before you order.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered via EMS because DHL and UPS charge me about 50$ for service . I already talked before I order and she promise to ship within 24 Hr. by EMS. (So I paid for EMS even it's cost more than UPS expidited)the message i asked before i order."Emily WANG: Dear Me,Thanks for your Inquiry !When you made an order, we will shipping for you within 24hours and you choose EMS shipment, we will shipping goods According to your request!For any needs feel free to let me know!Best Regards,Emily>>> Me Fri Aug 27 01:49:25 PDT 2010 >>>helloIf i order this item and I want you send by EMS (EMS only, UPS DHL service for customs clearing very high here) to Bangkok ThailandHow many day you can ship this and provide me tracking number?Thank you"But no problem now.. She accepted my refund but need to wait for another 7 days. but really waste of my time.If they told me that out of stock or any problem I'll no complain. I ordered many thing from ebay DX or play asia and just standard registered mail from HK and china - tracking number always work within 1-2 days it never had any problem like this.

·
Registered
101 Posts
After one week of waiting you consider yourself scammed? Come on...This is international shipping, from a pretty busy small company. It might take weeks to get the goods shipped. The tracking nr. doesn't have to be a fake, it might not have been activated yet. Or maybe it's a "shipping nr" that you need to get the "tracking nr" for first (I had that with UPS).After one week of waiting and no communication saying you got scammed is really jumping the gun in my opinion. Opening the dispute might not have been the smartest thing also. I think patience is the keyword here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand if they busy, out of stock or late by something. But I feel they always lying that item already shipped. The point is tracking No. they give "EE432602555CN" ? You can check it from EMS page. i wait for 1 week already not 1 day. and it's still unable to track. then what EMS i paid for?I keep talking with them on first 3 days and always understand so i give them 1 week to resolve. but anyways nothing prove that they sent or not, til today She told me that my shipping document lost (oh..). I said that I may give 1 more day and tomorrow I'll open dispute if no solution. She said i can open it today. so as her request. I just give you my experience for this seller.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi gongz. Indeed there seems to be an error with your tracking number. I usually have to wait 14-20 days for items to arrive from china. So perhaps McMadd is right - patience is a virtue. I wish you success, but my experience from having several dealings with Eternal is very positive.

·
Registered
198 Posts
On my third order from them. When the charger didn't work on the second one, they shipped a replacement and it works. So far I have had good dealings with them.

G

·
My dealings with them were quite good.The shipping numbers didn't work for ages but they came through in the end.You should wait before following through with the refund request, although this should encourage them to scan some sort of proof of sending it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She said I can open dispute. I opened dispute and she already accepted for refund.I understand timing of order from china or HK .I ordered smt from there about 20 times but ebay.about 10 times from DX and PA.From there to Bangkok is about 5-15 days with standard registered mail and 3-5 days for EMS DHL Fedex or UPS.anyways 2-3 time seller give me wrong (or fake) Tracking then 1-2 weeks I open dispute to paypal to refund,and item never arrive.If I'm wrong, she told me the truth and item arrive, I will apologize here. and sorry if my word is too harsh.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have ordered from them few days ago, have payed by paypal and choose ups saver shipping. my tracking number is active at ups.com, but it says only 'Billing Information Received'. the status of the order at aliexpress is 'shipped'.BUT the most strange fact is, that the page about the seller (Alibaba Manufacturer Directory - Suppliers, Manufacturers, Exporters & Importers) is no longer available! also ms. wang is offline today - days before she was online all the time and responding quickly. product page of apad is still there (Wholesale-Free shipping Latest Metal 7" MID Android iRobot Rockchip 2808A Tablet PC Dual Core WiFi USB 3G 720P) but again, no info about the seller! i got very bad feeling about this... in worst case, are there any options on paypal to get my money back?

·
Registered
880 Posts
I think your main option is via aliexpress.as a second option you can open a ticket with paypaland as a last resort you can try to get your money back via the creditcard company.you should try to contact the seller via aliexpress.i think the 'billing information recived' means that the seller ordered a stamp but the package has not been picked up yet.It is realy strange that the eternal trading shop page is gone and all pictures of 'emily WANG' seem to be gone.also there is a other aliexpress shop that has miss wangs name on it. i dont know if that is new or even if it is the same miss wang. (i would not trust it).Please contact her and tell us what you learn!//EDIT: is it only me or do the scripts on the page act up at the moment? (cant sort search results, often cant even search...)

·
Registered
6 Posts
okay so the live support said that the supplier haven't paid for the aliexpress services, so the account was deleted. i was told that i have to open the dispute and they will start to solve the situation. they said that i can get full refund if i won't get the goods. so we'll see...

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
can confirm Miss Wangs store got deleted due to issues relating to mobile phones sold in 2009 (according to email recieved). Emailed and recieved reply regarding an order for wireless remote, have been told all orders are being shipped (apparently). Was also told store in DH#### will be opening shortly.And for the record i dont work for anyone, recieve any benifits or support any seller in any way shape or form -

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dear Customer,Thanks so much for your great supports and trust for our company!We just received the notification from Alibaba that our company are required to suspend the sales for a period of time owing to intellectual property issues.However, please do not worry.We would continue to provide you the firmware, softwares, and one-year after-service. Please tell us your email address, order number, and other online communication tools before Sept. 17th in order that we could contact you in time.If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us! Email: [email protected] MSN: [email protected] skype: eternal_emilyBest Regards,Emily

·
Registered
198 Posts
Same here, same message on ali express, but all my orders have been fine in the past, so not worried. Plus if there is no shipment, then I get back my money.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[quote name='thewoodiest;52468]Hi. I have ordered and received 6 different MIDs from Eternal and have found service equal to or better than most you will find at Aliexpress.com. However' date=' i have always insisted on UPS rather than EMS for delivery and tracking is much better through UPS. This shipping is often included in the purchase cost. My advise is to always take the opportunity to 'chat' with Emily when she is online or email her or Kham to discuss the items you are interested in before you order.[/QUOTE'] Use Internet Explorer for tracking number. It does not work in Opera, Firefox or Chrome. Stupid I know but I have stuff shipped by EMS all the time

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.