Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys!
Yesterday I was fooling arround with the framework .. (maeking status bar transparent etc..) and now my tab is stuck at the Bootlogoo (Sanei Pad for Third) ..
I allredy tried to reflash the Firmware but with no effect..
is there anything I can do?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey guys!
Yesterday I was fooling arround with the framework .. (maeking status bar transparent etc..) and now my tab is stuck at the Bootlogoo (Sanei Pad for Third) ..
I allredy tried to reflash the Firmware but with no effect..
is there anything I can do?

You know, I don't have any hands on experience with this tablet yet, but had a similar experience with my Upgraded ZT-282. The way I broke loose was to press the camera button and the volume up button at the same time I started the flash process. This worked well, however, when I tried doing this with a XOOM that had the same problem, it didn't work. At least it's worth trying.

Rob

·
Registered
53 Posts
I like it better than my c93. It is allot nicer tablet. Performance is better. I just got it rooted today and am working on getting rid of this cell standby crap, which someone reported about 4.5 hrs use on a charge after getting rid of it. I will eventually try to set it up for full market access, but this is not a priority right now. Ampe 1.58b firmware is not pre rooted as I was lead to believe. After a couple hours to download, It was a bit disappointing, but it is rooted now anyways.
Thanks so much. My friend jumped the gun and bought a ZT-C94, and I will get a chance to see it on Sunday and as he wants me to set it up for him, I'll report back on it next week. I'll let you know if this one comes pre-rooted or not as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys, I bought one of these from a seller on DH Gate. It seems very capable and the screen is excellent. Battery like is mediocre. It has one really annoying feature that I hope someone can help with. The firmware is pre-rooted. when using in-app links for other apps instead of going to the Play Store it goes to a Chinese clone called ShangYi. Is it possible to change this default back to the Play store without loading a complete new ROM?

Bruce

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guys, I bought one of these from a seller on DH Gate. It seems very capable and the screen is excellent. Battery like is mediocre. It has one really annoying feature that I hope someone can help with. The firmware is pre-rooted. when using in-app links for other apps instead of going to the Play Store it goes to a Chinese clone called ShangYi. Is it possible to change this default back to the Play store without loading a complete new ROM?

Bruce
Try root enabler from the play store

Switches root on or of, work like a charm for me for apps that wont run on a rooted tablet

Hope it helps

41 - 45 of 45 Posts