Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE WORLD PLUS DOG has been talking about a rush of tablets that will flood the market, which have not really appeared.Now it seems that Samsung is actually going to release one next month at the IFA consumer electronics show taking place in Germany from September 3.It has been a long time coming. While Apple introduced its Ipad tablet in January, it had been the worst kept secret in the industry and rumours began to spread that Samsung was developing a rival device.Originally observers called it the "S-Pad" but it has now been dubbed the "Galaxy Tab" after the company's Android-based Galaxy S smartphone line.Samsung is tipped to release a tablet - The Inquirer

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hope it is better made than the phone of the same name......I have a love hate relationship with Samsung! Most of the products fall into two categories; Visually stunning design let down by flawed tech or Top of the Pops Tech let down by shocking design!I wonder what category this will fall into? Hopefully they will create a whole new category, but I doubt it

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
I have a hate hate relationship with Samsung...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.