Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a GT-I9500, which is a version of the Galaxy S4. The problem I have is while checking the charge port I saw a sticker on the loud speaker module which can be seen in the pictures I uploaded. When I lifted the sticker I broke some of the wires in the sticker. I have been trying for weeks to find a replacement sticker. I can find the speaker module but not the antenna sticker. If someone knows the name of the sticker and where I can find a replacement I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
That seems to be the Quality Control Sticker of the Manufacturer (which you show in that picture)!! Those to get will be a bit difficult, if not impossible.

And I really would like to know from what wires you're speaking. Those Sticker are just from quite soft PVC!! They'll break if you try to lift them. Only way to maybe get them of completely and not broken is using hoe air (from an Hairdryer) and an razorblade! But fact in your case is that you damaged an Sticker which is also part of the warranty and that you'll have lose now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
That's just the Quality Control Sticker as I wrote already! It's part of the warranty, beside of the actual Warranty Sticker, that sticker will also void any warranty if broken or removed.

Looking more closely on your's, it looks like that it's also NOT a pre-printed sticker, instead used just a round white PVC sticker and stamped with a date!

If that is the case, I really would tell: forget those sticker and the warranty for that device is gone already! Only chance you maybe have, is to find some other Samsung Phone with similar not damaged sticker and remove them with caution, as I explained How To....!!

Sorry for not to be more helpful.

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not talkint about a sticker over a screw. To the right of the speaker there is a gray antenna sticker. It is stuck on the outside of the speaker assembly, but connects on the bottom side. I'm trying to get the name of this antenna/sticker to replace my self. I am not worried about a warranty.

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
screenshot_439.png

screenshot_440.png

above are your 2 pictures which I rotated and re-uploaded using postimage and those are the identical 2 pictures you posted:

screenshot_441.png

Now, please mark the Sticker/Antenna your're talking about! I'm not able able to see those sticker/antenna and need to get enlighten by you!

Please ge ahead an do so.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
All of the pictures below showing the Galaxy S4 and in none of them are any sign from an Sticker/Antenna! and after looking at those picture, look and read further down!!

screenshot_442.png

screenshot_443.png

screenshot_444.png

screenshot_445.png

screenshot_446.png

*******************************************************************************************

Looking at the Internet for pictures of the Galaxy S4 Antenna, it clearly shows that those are everything but Sticker/Antenna! Fact is that there is an Antenna Cable which came from top and is connected to the lower inside PCB which hold the physical GSM Antenna. There also several more antennas: Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS!!

So and now please provide as much infos as possible WITH the real pictures of your phone, or your sister's etc.!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do not have the galaxy s4. I have the GT-I9500 the international version. You cannot compare most of the parts. In my first post I said the GT-I9500 so why are you posting pictures of an american galaxy s4? You are not helping because you keep trying to prove me wrong about the phone I have. I know what I need and I really need someone to post who is familiar with the GT-I9500. Thank you for your help.

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
The GT-i9500 is an Samsung S4 and not an, as you call it: International Version! Those International Versions didn't exist from Samsung and Sam,sung are the only company which is producing the GT-i9500 Galaxy S4 legal!

What you have seems than nothing else as just an cheap Chinese Copy and those have the real model number starting with MTK(6589 and others)!

Therefore I would say stop trolling here on this forum with your "toy", or at least tell from beginning what you really have! If you need bogus part and'or there information, here isn't the place for it.

Regards!

·
Super Moderator
3,230 Posts
As it seems to be that nobody could or even like to help you, maybe because of your behavior, and also not to telling that you didn't have and Galaxy S4, it's an China Copy instead, you must not wonder. And as I told/wrote in my last post, stop trolling around here.

We running an serious Forum for to help people and we do expect that those who coming for to ask for such help here, just telling the true story without bells and whistle's! If you could accept that, the best way would be to move to an different place!

Regards

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you tried to take it to a cellular repair or where you bought it so they can fix it or maybe it falls under a warranty so they can fix it for you or give you a new phone or somthing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts