Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am extremely pissed off as I've only had the device for about an hour. And I think I'm suffering the same problem as Matt - the screen has started peeling off (from the top)I'm guessing it's to do with the excessive heat from the battery - as the device heats up, the screen mount expands and starts to pop from the main device? I just let it cool down for a bit and then pushed it back in place. But this is a bit worrying.

·
Registered
65 Posts
[quote author=Classpro link=topic=34.msg391#msg391 date=1273880413]My screen isn't peeling, but it is not flush under the case on the left side - the left long edge is sticking up above the case. The right edge is not sticking up. Anyone else have this?[/quote]Yeah, I have a similar issue, it's nothing too noticeable but based on reports from Mike, and Matt, It can definitely become a problem.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=D-Tronic link=topic=34.msg465#msg465 date=1273919244][quote author=Classpro link=topic=34.msg391#msg391 date=1273880413]My screen isn't peeling, but it is not flush under the case on the left side - the left long edge is sticking up above the case. The right edge is not sticking up. Anyone else have this?[/quote]Yeah, I have a similar issue, it's nothing too noticeable but based on reports from Mike, and Matt, It can definitely become a problem. [/quote]It really screws any hope of selling it on if I was able to upgrade some of the components though as that would easily be the first thing the buyer would notice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts