Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, now I have had my M11C for a couple of months now and I must say I have been happy with it until this week.
Over the last couple of days it seems to take a little longer to boot up. Ialso have problems with simple things like opening Settings, the screen goes blank for about 30-45 secs theni get a popup to say its not responding and the option to close wait, etc. this is also happining with a few other apps even browser. It has not been rooted and still has 3.5gb storage free and 10.4gb on the nand flash. I alsohave an empty 8gb sd card. I don't have many apps other than mail, kingsoft office, skype and quickpic.
Is there anything I can do.
John

·
Registered
9 Posts
You should root it and clean dalvik and cache. Another option is to completely wipe the tablet but usually it's not needed. Also you can check some of the apps from Google Play to clean the rests that some apps leaves after uninstalling them (or you can remove them manually).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sad to hear that john. I'd suggest you do a backup first and then try a factory reset. And if that doesn't work, try reflashing the firmware, you might want to look at the ROMs now available on this forum.

Sent from my Aoson M11 using Tapatalk 2
thanks for your response but I was hoping that I would not need to resort to reflashing the firmware. This to me seems to be quite an extreme fix. Can you recomend any apps that I may be able to use to see if there are any roblems and also clean up the aoson. Would it be virus related as I am not sure if android based systems are targeted.
John

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure if its exactly the same problem since mine seemed to be running slow only occasionally with the stock rom......I would reboot and it would run like a dog (really slow read and writes, apps would take forever to load) and then I would reboot again and it would be back to normal
I'm currently running Yash's fluid rom and I dont have this issue anymore - so for me it was definitely a software issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts