Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
You only need to hold vol+ while pluging in USB(with tablet off). Holding Power and vol+ will boot you into recovery when the tablet is off. I removed the Zhuodashi app and have no problems with root. You will have to run Zhuodashi twice to get full root that may be why root checker showed "no root" the first time.

I tried the Superoneclick on my P85, just as you said, yet it still seems to not be rooted. I'm an old hat at windows, but very new to this Android stuff. Is there something I'm missing doing first? Please help, trying to teach this old dog new tricks to keep up. Thanks.

I tried the Superoneclick on my P85, just as you said, yet it still seems to not be rooted. I'm an old hat at windows, but very new to this Android stuff. Is there something I'm missing doing first? Please help, trying to teach this old dog new tricks to keep up. Thanks.
Super one click will not root Jelly Bean. Use Zhuodashi. You have to run Zhuodashi twice because the first pass install the app and second pass roots. After root you can uninstall Zhuodashi app.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.