Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a LY-706(i think thats right, not in front of me right now)I believe it is the same as a flytouch and i can not get any of the new firmware roms to work on it. I just want the market to work so i tried to get it to work and failed miserably, i installed connectbot and superuser, connected with adb and couldn't get the account.db to work... kept saying need to be suid to do that and no matter what i try i cant seem to pull account.dbAny ideas how i can root this device? ALSO i had to install "LY-706 FirmwareI've contacted the seller and got the firmware. It is 1.7.4. Buttons work as the should.P.S. Someone please host this file somewhere, I don't know how long it will be available there." http://62.149.26.229/script_mid706_seller.rar this one...Any thoughts?I am connecting over wireless and have no problem connecting to the device i get the error about sqlite3 and cant do that method. thanks for any help

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i reflashed and started over got it working have root and everything... but now... the market starts to load and..."Android Market Terms of Service" appears in the top left... and *pop* Attention An error has occurred. Please try again later. "ok"any thoughts? 1.7.4

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote name='HidePerso;53137]Did you read my notice about market? Server error' date=' try again later.[/QUOTE'] I did read your notice, however i was able to after fail and fail to log in from the emulator...

·
Registered
409 Posts
You think i am cheat you?
Nope. Just your luck. Some ppl can log from first try, some, like you and me, must try it in some hours. I don't clear understand why Agreement so buggy.And yes, i try this 3 hours for sign at first testing. May be 2 hours next time. Some ppl have this problem even with database cheating from emulator. All questions to Google, my friend. When one day i will work on it, i will know all truth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.