Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts

*EDIT*

SORRY PEOPLE, I JUMPED THE GUN. UPON FURTHER TESTING, I FOUND THAT I ONLY GET ABOUT 30-40 SECONDS OF AUDIO & VIDEO ON NETFLIX AND IT GOES BLACK. INSTEAD OF JUST HAVING THIS POST DELETED, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I DID IN CASE ANYONE WANTS TO TRY AND FIX IT. I'M NOT A DEVELOPER, JUST A TROUBLESHOOTER... LOL

I used the stock "ZT280_H1_2n_3n_3a_C91_Android4.0_0314" rom available at Zenithink's website and replaced the .tar files with the ones from the "ZT282_H3_1a_1GB_C91_Android4.0_0327_V1.16" rom which is intended for the "C91 Update model". I even tried to use the kernel by renaming it from ZT282.kernel to ZT280.kernel and had the exact same results. My theory is that there's some type of codec somewhere in the "system.zt280.tar" file that needs to be incorporated in the one intended for the C91 2N, 3A, 3N models. Both kernels had the same results and it's beyond a simple build.prop edit. Let me know what you guys come up with if you decide to mess around with it. I'll leave the editing of .tar files via Linux to the pros!

Thanks and sorry if I got your hopes up for nothing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Over 1,000 views and no input from anyone? Guess it's safe to say ICS and Netflix on a ZT280 is a wrap for now. Thanks anyway.

·
Global Moderator
878 Posts
Over 1000 views because I think users assumed from your title that you had solved the Netflix issue. Apparently not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts