6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Here's a 300MHz to 1GHz kernel I tried to make - http://www.mediafire...2fu3eeoz83xr1gd
Here's a 300MHz to 900MHz kernel I tried to make - http://www.mediafire.com/?8074b9fb8838d38

If anyone tries it, please report back whether it works or not.....
Safe to say yes. It's pretty stable but it does make the screen flicker a little bit. I guess some people could find it annoying so maybe they are working out the bugs. But I've been messing with it for a short while and seems very stable. No force closes etc....

Attachments

·
6,629 Posts
Safe to say yes. It's pretty stable but it does make the screen flicker a little bit. I guess some people could find it annoying so maybe they are working out the bugs. But I've been messing with it for a short while and seems very stable. No force closes etc....
Some members said that the 1GHz one I made for the ZT-282 C91 Upgrade was unstable, that's why I made a 900MHz version also...

If you try the 900MHz one, can you report back if the screen still flickers with that one?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Photograph Screenshot Asphalt Biome Font Hi Omarahum,
Just letting you know I have been using the 1Ghz Kernel for a few days now and it is great fast responsive and no problems it runs everything I have tried simply love it.
I have taken a screenshot of the car racing game that is on the tablet runs beautifully (except I am NO driver).
Thank you for this.
Regards Granny1
P.S. Is there one for the C91?

Attachments

·
6,629 Posts
View attachment 5102 Hi Omarahum,
Just letting you know I have been using the 1Ghz Kernel for a few days now and it is great fast responsive and no problems it runs everything I have tried simply love it.
I have taken a screenshot of the car racing game that is on the tablet runs beautifully (except I am NO driver).
Thank you for this.
Regards Granny1
P.S. Is there one for the C91?
Hmmm, you are using the 0330 ROM correct? This is the 0327 ROM thread, just letting you know, but thank you for the feedback!

Yes, I did create a 200MHz-1GHz kernel for the 0314 H1_2n (I believe you have an H1_3n though), but like the past 1GHz kernels, they don't work properly on the regular C91 tablets....

I think the updated CPU and RAM of the Upgrade models makes the difference when trying to use a 1GHz kernel....

Think it's best for the regular models to use the 900MHz one....

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi Omarahum,
Sorry, didnt look properly.
Will stick with the 900 then
Move the post if you like.
Regards Granny1

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All,

Hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction, I got the C71 for my wife and I think its the upgraded version. on the serial sticker it has this written " M3C71-8gb-1n-e8-sa082-1". can someone tell me which version it is and recommend any good ROM's, kernel or launchers?

When I got it the TAB would freeze when connecting to my office Wifi access point, I reset it to factory default and that seemed to resolve that issue not to mention the screen started to flicker before the factory reset.

It has only frozen once since the factory reset,I was doing some normal face booking...

The controls are overlap on the display when you put the TAB in portrait mode, is there a way to fix this?

·
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts