Android Tablets Forum banner
81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Historical moment! )) I've load CM9 (basical on 4.0.4) in our device! Many bugs of course.. But it starts! And its beautifull! Worked on it!
Wow, that's great news! Hopefully that will keep the interest up in software optimization for these awesome tablets. Looking forward to updates

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just been looking at the amlogic openlinux site and found that the following link appears to have been updated recently

Code:
http://openlinux.amlogic.com/download/linux/GPL_code_release/2012-08-03/kernel-common-2012-08-03-git-a63244fb9c.tar.gz<br />
is this of use to any of the developers, i believe it might help in updating the kernel to 3.0, but i'm not a programmer so not sure

eldermon

·
Registered
6 Posts
This firmware is taken off the zenithink website. Does anyone have a link to another website with the 0709 firmware for the 1n version?
Thanks. Tony

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Hi!
I have the latest official firmware (ZT282_E8_1m_1GB_C71 + _Android4.0_0709_V1.3). I have a problem with the camera. See the screenshot at the attachment.
Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance
It looks like you have the wrong version. Normally that is the wrong camera drivers. Are you sure you have a 1m and not a 1n?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
No, I'm not sure... I lost lable. But if I set 1n version touchscreen doesn't work.
Then if you didn;t try swapping any kernels, just ran the stock I would guess you have a bad camera on you tablet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Zenithink's C71 Upgrade 0709 ICS ROM
when will be new ROM ???

[ROM] Zenithink's Official 20120709 ICS ROM
Pleace any other link to this ROM
Thx

ZT282_E8_1n_1GB_C71+_Android4.0_0709_V1.3.zip

please other link

·
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·

·
Registered
3 Posts
greetings . . .

I just acquired a Zenithink C 71 model m3c71-1m upon opening, (bought it on ########### for 50 bucks) it looks BRAND new but it worked for about four hours. I bought this for my wife to replace her kindle with an android os unit. she was getting used to it, and that 4 pane power control panel came up, with wifi, bluetooth, gps settings on it, one of which was the icon for the brightness of the screen settings, she touched it because it was lit up . .

the screen went black, it restarts, goes through the two splash screens and then goes black, with a red light, or blue or both blue and red which I assume deals with battery life.

I have reset it several times to get it doing anything, with no results.

I would like to make this item stable for her to replace her kindle fire, because its getting tired, are there some VERY simple steps I can follow to do a complete install that will make it like new again, I wont complain if there are native improvements
I would be very thankful with a donation to the person responsible or to this forum.

·
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
greetings . . .

I just acquired a Zenithink C 71 model m3c71-1m upon opening, (bought it on ########### for 50 bucks) it looks BRAND new but it worked for about four hours. I bought this for my wife to replace her kindle with an android os unit. she was getting used to it, and that 4 pane power control panel came up, with wifi, bluetooth, gps settings on it, one of which was the icon for the brightness of the screen settings, she touched it because it was lit up . .

the screen went black, it restarts, goes through the two splash screens and then goes black, with a red light, or blue or both blue and red which I assume deals with battery life.

I have reset it several times to get it doing anything, with no results.

I would like to make this item stable for her to replace her kindle fire, because its getting tired, are there some VERY simple steps I can follow to do a complete install that will make it like new again, I wont complain if there are native improvements
I would be very thankful with a donation to the person responsible or to this forum.
If you know what version tablet you have you can try to re-flash your tablet to see if it fixes your problem... All you need is a FAT32 formatted sdcard, and place the zt-update folder on it... Then follow the directions in the first post... "Put the TF card into TF card slot, then press the "Volume Minus" button at the same time to press the power-on button, then operate as per the reminders shown on the screen, the machine will be installed the firmware and then reboot."

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you know what version tablet you have you can try to re-flash your tablet to see if it fixes your problem... All you need is a FAT32 formatted sdcard, and place the zt-update folder on it... Then follow the directions in the first post... "Put the TF card into TF card slot, then press the "Volume Minus" button at the same time to press the power-on button, then operate as per the reminders shown on the screen, the machine will be installed the firmware and then reboot."
I actually grabbed Kairnage's CFW Rabid and it worked like a CHARM, took only a few minutes!!

·
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·

·
6,629 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
thanks for the link i have been looking for this for weeks now since zenithink took it off their page. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Now my sweet old mom can have a tablet. I went out an bought a new one I was so mad.

81 - 100 of 105 Posts