Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
As a 'last straw' I reformatted the tf card and put zt-update on it again - it worked this time - though I had to start again setting up the apps etc - but at least it isn't bricked anymore.

I suspect my 32gb tf is faulty - I'll be replacing it asap
In another topic people sometimes have problems during updates when using certain unzip programs. I always use 7-zip and haven't ran into any issues. But sometimes when people use the default windows extract or some exotic programs they come across update problems. Hangs on different stages of the update. So it isn't always a faulty tf.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Uh... Thanks, but I think I'd better wait for next 3.0 kernel.
So much expect to its high performance.
Same here, updates are nice but not musthaves for my 2N tablet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
it just emergency release for 3a touch panel jitter problem.
we are plan to update the kernel from 2.6.34 to 3.0. i think it will more performance that.

nrap:
are you success update?
This firmware worked fine on my 3a. The screen transitions seem more smooth and fluid. Thanks atp.

·
Registered
615 Posts
remember firmware.touch just for 3a,it's useless for 2n/3n.

just ignore the line:
E:format_volume: fdisk.media failed on /dev/block/avnftl3p1

·
Registered
9 Posts
I can't use the screen while charging : eratic behaviour

I don't know if it's related to this firmware but I couldn't use any application with the camera (barcode scanner for exemple)

Should I downgrade the 20120211 firmware? (3a model)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi, I installed the 20120222 rom, I had the same problem with it not installing first time, but ok the second time.
My question is how to check the rom version installed, I go to "settings" "About Tablet"
"Build number" and it says "root.20120204"

is this correct for the 20120222 rom?

I ask because this is the same as before I installed it, so maybe I did something wrong and it did not install.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Hi, I installed the 20120222 rom, I had the same problem with it not installing first time, but ok the second time.
My question is how to check the rom version installed, I go to "settings" "About Tablet"
"Build number" and it says "root.20120204"

is this correct for the 20120222 rom?

I ask because this is the same as before I installed it, so maybe I did something wrong and it did not install.
I think it is correct, if you look at the build.prop from the system.patch.zt280.tar.bz file from the 0222 ROM it says 0204.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too have the same problems with the last update. I tried 2 times to reinstall it. My biggest problems were: a very sensitive keyboard and screen with a black side. I resolved (?) By installing an animated wallpaper. Strange but true.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think it is correct, if you look at the build.prop from the system.patch.zt280.tar.bz file from the 0222 ROM it says 0204.....
Thanks for the reply, I could not get Skype video to work, so I have now downgraded to Android 2.3(Skype video works)
I will await an update from Skype and the next ICS and rom update due in march, before I change back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This update is causing some issues for me with erratic touch screen behaviour .

Anybody got a solution for this ?

thanks

This update is causing some issues for me with erratic touch screen behaviour .

Anybody got a solution for this ?

thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
The 20120222_3a update ran fine on my new C91, so far no problems.

Did the vold.stab swap to change the flash to the "sdcard" and externalsd to flash.

Only problem, which I need to work around is the updating of Google Maps to 6.3, the market update fails due to an invalid signature.
Manually installing 6.3 just fails.

Does anyone have a workaround for the Maps update?

·
Registered
2 Posts
My touchscreen was acting very erratic and jittery yesterday until I unplugged the charger .

Today it is working perfectly .

The improved rotation is nice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My touchscreen was acting very erratic and jittery yesterday until I unplugged the charger .

Today it is working perfectly .

The improved rotation is nice.
Mine was working fine when not in charge but erraticly while charging.
The new update (20120306) solved the problem : there4s a folder with 4 files to copy in the zt-update folder. (readme text explains it)

·
Registered
71 Posts
I installed the new update and saw very erratic touchscreen response ( Almost impossible to type text accurately)
My wifi started to drop out regularly as well - it had been rock solid on the last ics firmware.
Went back to the 20120222 firmware and everything is solid again.

Sent from my ZT ICS using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
So i bought an ZT 280 for my wife.

On Version.txt it says ZT_280_H1_3a_C91_Android4.0_0222_V1.10

Does this patch in this post apply to my tablet as well??

If yes what steps do i have to take to install it?

Does it support a 900 Mhz kernel also and if yes how do i install it?

I must apologize since is my first post here and also first tablet so i don't want to screw up anything or my wife will kill me!
Thanks for any reply u can leave me!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts