Android Tablets Forum banner
101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
I downloaded the latest ROM from the Zenithink website but there is no Adobe in the Media folder. Does anyone else have this issue?
There's no Adobe flash in /zt-update/media/. But after flashing, it comes in /mnt/flash/media/pkg2.apk.

Have a try!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi I flashed to this version and also did the 900Mhz kernal but I can't get netflix to work. I have tried installing the package with flash 10.2 but I but it wouldn't show up in the apps section so I can set it to android browser.
I then tried installing the latest version and still didn't work after modifying for adobe flash for android. I just wondering if maybe the overclocked version kernel is for the previous version 0206 version. Can someone tell me what the system info states the kernel version says.

Any have netflix working on this kernel clocked at 900Mhz.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi I flashed to this version and also did the 900Mhz kernal but I can't get netflix to work. I have tried installing the package with flash 10.2 but I but it wouldn't show up in the apps section so I can set it to android browser.
I then tried installing the latest version and still didn't work after modifying for adobe flash for android. I just wondering if maybe the overclocked version kernel is for the previous version 0206 version. Can someone tell me what the system info states the kernel version says.

Any have netflix working on this kernel clocked at 900Mhz.
Netflix still doesnt work with this Rom no matter which kernel you have. If you read through the thread Im sure you will find people have said that or look at the netflix sticky thread in the main c91 forum.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I thought this rom was rooted is it not as some programs are stating it's not. I have installed the custom kernel would this effect root if it is rooted by default.

Thanks DZ

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey guys, I just downloaded this version, got my bluetooth headset to sync, but i can't play the audio through to the bluetooth, even though it is selected in the settings.

any ideas on how to fix it?

i've tried several different bluetooth apps, but most simply turn it off and on, not giving any real options.

·
Registered
74 Posts
What is this license file for???

Kiz
To enable AC3 audio. Without this you can have some movies without sound, cause you need the licence to play the audio.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Atp, please stop including the old search version. On what reason is it there?
Also, please include the rotation animation from ICS and make the crt-turn-off animation dependent on the screen orientation.
Thanks.

Ps: please include the correct mapping for volume up and down buttons for the next release. Unless you want it that way, but I can not understand why you would?

Knowing all this will be ignored, have a nice day

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi djcasl, just wondered how you got this working. I have chainfire 3d installed with all plugins but pinball hd just gives a black screen and exits. Thanks.
There is a pinball hd v2077 non tegra, that works on this device.
It starts with designed for Tegra, but works on this tablet even without chainfire (I haven't installed chainfire at all).
I helped Jezzer via PM, but if anyone else wants to see this one in action on the ZT-280, use your great friend Google.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is it just me?

I cant seem to get the camera working with Skype. Also unable to play MKV files....

thanks in advance for any advise

·
Registered
11 Posts
It seems my battery life is much shorter with the ICS compared with Gingerbread. It feels a touch faster tough...Do you guys think that if i flash with the custom 900mhz kernel it will improve the life of the battery?

·
Registered
53 Posts
It seems my battery life is much shorter with the ICS compared with Gingerbread. It feels a touch faster tough...Do you guys think that if i flash with the custom 900mhz kernel it will improve the life of the battery?
I would be surprised if it would IMPROVE battery life... chances are it will decrease... cpu:s require power

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is it just me?

I cant seem to get the camera working with Skype. Also unable to play MKV files....

thanks in advance for any advise
Hi pe6o,
About MKV video format,you can change audio to AC3 format,it's OK.
The camera working with skype only see in calling side,can't see in receiving side.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New rom 2012-02-22
10" C91 (512MB+8GB) android4.0 2012-02-22_3a

Note: For the C91 series of tablet,Zenithink has three kinds of models:C91_2n , C91_3n and C91_3a( it was printed on the bar code).
When you update your tablet's firmware,if you use wrong version(Camera or touch screen can not be used).

Current Version Update:
1. TP firmware Patch.
2. Full screen Play video.
3. Update screen rotate effect.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

so far this seems the best working ROM for me. I can confirm that a Huawei E1550 UMTS stick works perfectly (disable PIN first) and also the LAN connector is working (with icon!). Flash support is also great and very appreciated. The only thing not working at the moment is my USB keyboards. Any hints?

EDIT: somehow the USB keyboard started to work - very confusing...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would be surprised if it would IMPROVE battery life... chances are it will decrease... cpu:s require power
That is what i was thinking too but in some of the forums i saw somebody comment that the battery life improved slightly... That was with Gingerbread tough i was wandering if it will be the same with ICS

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I am testing this rom for few days.
It works fine for me, even with mkv+ac3 without adding licence file
I think i can remove old sdk from eclipse on my linux computer
I didn't try to compile a 900 mhz kernel. I will test later.
I only have 2 small problems :
- mounting usb key storage or hdd works fine (there is a notification), but i still have problem when unmounting, notification appears after i have still remove the device.
- i don't know why but i can't have chainfire 3D working fine, app crash at each launch

regards

·
Registered
117 Posts
For CF3D try this.

Delete /system/etc/cf.tar.bz
Delete /data/data/eu.chainfire.cf3d
Reboot
Install Chainfire 3D

·
Registered
93 Posts
New rom 2012-02-22
Current Version Update:
2. Full screen Play video.
At last!! FULL-screen Video!! Without any extra body/mind movements!

Now the ONLY thing which has still been binding me to the outdated Gingerbread Rom is my Sound-Bass-Booster-Equalizer Volume+ Pro.
I don't know any really working analogue in ICS!
:(

Does anybody know any?

101 - 120 of 150 Posts